About Our Property
The house is nestled in the rolling hills of Puntas, Rincón. Less than a five minutes car ride to the beach, Rincón’s night scene, restaurants, and convenience stores. The property is located in a cul-de sac, in a quiet and upscale neighborhood. The house features marble floors, travertine bathrooms with tub and shower, and a fully equipped modern style kitchen with new stainless steel appliances as well as a fully equipped laundry room, A/C through out the entire house! Close proximity to all the action yet away enough to enjoy peace and quiet.
• 1800 sq. ft.
• House Meals – Guests Provide Their Own Meals – Private Chef Available – Must Be Pre-Arranged
• Pets Considered – Pets Allowed Only With Written Consent From Owner – Pet Fee Applies
• Long-Term Renters Welcome
• Non Smoking Only
• Children Welcome – Babysitter Available – Must Be Pre-Arranged
• Daily Housekeeping Available Upon Request
• Daily Massage Therapist Available Upon Request
• 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
• Bedroom 1: Master bedroom offers a luxury King size bed, A/C, HDTV, its own bathroom with shower and a tub, walk-in closet, and private balcony.
• Bedroom 2: 2nd bedroom offers 2 full size luxury beds, HDTV, A/C, 2 private balconies, and plenty of closet space.
• Bedroom 3: 3rd bedroom offers a luxury queen size bed with HDTV, A/C and closet space.
• 3 Bathrooms
• Bathroom 1: toilet, tub, shower
• Bathroom 2: toilet, combination tub/shower
• Bathroom 3: toilet, shower
• Pantry Items – Dish washing soap and paper towels provided.
• Fully appointed kitchen
• Dishes & Utensils – Serves 8
• Dining Area Seats – 4
• Coffee Maker
• Washing Machine
• Clothes Dryer
• Towels Provided
• Air Conditioning
• Linens Provided
• Video Library – Small collection of children DVD’s available
• Satellite / Cable
• DVD Player
• Internet – High Speed Internet With WiFi
• Lawn / Garden – There are coconuts and other fruit trees in the property. Guests are welcome to enjoy them when they are in season.
• Balcony – Have your coffee, soak up the sun, or just bird watch from one of the three balconies in the house.
• Lanai / Gazebo – Plenty of space to play family games on a rainy afternoon.
• Outdoor Grill – Dual gas and charcoal
• Deck / PatioMountain View – Enjoy the view of the lush tropical landscape as well as multiple species of tropical birds. Beach is only a 4 minute car ride!
Nightly Rate – $199 (Slow Season) – $225 (High Season) up to 8 people with a 3 day minimum stay
High Season – November 1st thru May 5th
Slow Season – May 6th thru October 31st
Weekly Rate – $1250
Monthly Rate – $3500
*Fees – We charge a NON-REFUNDABLE Damage Protection Fee*
(This fee covers the property for damages. We do this instead of taking a deposit. The fee ranges from $49-$89 depending on length of stay)
We do allow pets on a pre-approved condition with a $300 damage protection deposit.